Maecmundong Tea, which is made with natural aromatic and pure maecmundong grown in clean Chilgap Mountain in Cheongyang.
● Product : Kkotmoe Maecmundong Tea
● Food type : Leaching tea
● Original materials and contents : maecmundong 70% (domestic), brown rice 20% (domestic), balloon flower 10% (domestic)
● Capacity : 45g (1.5g × 30 teabag)
● Filter paper packing materials : Pulp
● Inner packing materials : Polypropylene resin
Manufacturers and dealer : Kkotmoe Agricultural Cooperativ
(524-2 Hwasanri Jangpyeongmyeon Cheongyang-gun Chungnam)
● Customer services : 041)943-8002
Sinnongbon Chokyung, a Chinese medicinal herb book says that if you take maecmundong a long time, you can make your body lighter and live long and do not feel hunger. Maecmundong was considered as Taoist hermit’s food and medicine. Also, it is said that maecmungdong is good on health, good complexion, stamina and lung function in Myungui Byulrok. In <ChungYak TaeSajeon>, it was said that “maecmundong can remedy cough, hematemesis, hemoptysia, pyewi (symptom with cough and pant due to damaged lung by heat), lung abscess, fever, diabetes, dry eye syndrome, constipation”.